[hide-from accesslevel=’Level 0′]Sorry, this recipe is only available to 7-Day Spa Plan Members. Please Login or Register for the Do-it-Yourself 7-Day Spa Plan.[/hide-from]
[show-to accesslevel=’Level 0′]
500 g baby marrows (rinse and cut into sticks)
teaspoon fresh garlic cloves (minced)
tablespoon olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 240°C.
- Rinse baby marrows and cut into sticks.
- Toss baby marrows, garlic, pepper and olive oil in a bowl.
- On a cookie sheet, put down some aluminum foil, and then place the baby marrows on the sheet, skin side
- Sprinkle the top of the baby marrows with the sea salt and parmesan cheese.
- Place on the top rack of the oven. Roast for 8-15 minutes, or until it begins to brown and the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy.
Always consult with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before embarking on a new diet or exercise program. If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medications, have a health condition or are planning a medical procedure, also consult your health professional. If you have any specific questions about these matters you should consult your doctor or other healthcare provider.