Relieve Banting boredom with these delicious Banting lunch ideas and recipes.
Keep your lunches simple. Most of the time, lunch will be salad and leftover meat, slathered in high-fat dressings and calling it a day.
The Uber Banting Diet Toolkit makes planning lunches a breeze and comes preloaded with many Banting lunch ideas and recipes.
Banting Lunch Ideas
Don’t get too rowdy here. You can use leftover meat from previous nights or use easy accessible canned chicken/fish. If you do use canned meats, read the labels and get the one that uses the least (or no) additives!
You can also add herbs, spices, and seasonings to your salad to your liking. Just be careful with onion and garlic powder, but most other spices in small amounts have negligible carbs.
- Dinner leftovers, or
- Salad – leafy greens, colourful veggies, nuts, protein, dressing.
Banting Recipe Notation:
- [BR] = Banting Restoration Phase – Effortless Weight Loss
- [BT] = Banting Transformation Phase – Steady Fat-Burning
- [BF] = Banting Fat-Burning Phase (Keto) – Uber Fat-Burning
Related: Banting Snack Ideas and Recipes
Smoked Salmon and Avocado Plate [BF]
- 2 Avocados
- 200 g Smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise homemade, banting-friendly
- 1 dash Salt and pepper to taste
- Split the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop out avocado pieces with a spoon. Place on a plate.
- Add salmon and a hearty dollop of mayonnaise to the plate.
- Top with freshly ground black pepper and a sprinkle of sea salt.
Reach your Banting Goals.
Get The Uber Banting Diet Toolkit!
It comes pre-loaded with everything you need to be a successful Banter.