[hide-from accesslevel=’Level 0′]Sorry, this recipe is only available to 7-Day Spa Plan Members. Please Login or Register for the Do-it-Yourself 7-Day Spa Plan.[/hide-from]
[show-to accesslevel=’Level 0′]
500g zucchini (baby marrow)
1 small onion, chopped
1 Tbs olive oil
1 medium ripe tomato
¼ green pepper chopped
1 tsp salt
ground black pepper
1 bay leaf
1 Tbs basil, chopped
- Wash the Baby marrows and cut into 2cm slices.
- Heat olive oil in skillet; add the onion and cook till lightly brown.
- Add tomatoes and green pepper.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the baby marrows together with the rest of the ingredients and cook until baby marrows are soft
Calories per serving = 55
Source: Chef Daniël
Always consult with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before embarking on a new diet or exercise program. If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medications, have a health condition or are planning a medical procedure, also consult your health professional. If you have any specific questions about these matters you should consult your doctor or other healthcare provider.